Make art accessible
Each semester we mentor groups of students from all backgrounds to become Community Artists and Educators.
Our Community Arts Education Program (CAEP) is an after school program that empowers young students to express themselves openly, form deep relationships with their classmates, and become agents of change as they beautify their learning environment.
What does the CAEP consist of?
- 10 bi-weekly after school sessions over the course of 1 semester (Fall or Spring)
- 9 unique pieces of collaborative art made to display
- 1 large-scale interactive mural suitable for faculty, students, parents, and community members to participate in, and ready to display
- 100% of the art materials and supplies are provided
- 1:5 Doodle Educator-to-Student ratio
- Trained mentors certified to facilitate your session in any learning environment
- Full program documentation, including media coverage, photography, evaluation, and feedback
- Memorabilia, such as t-shirts, stickers and art for all student participants
Who runs the CAEP in schools?
Certified U-Doodle Educators who are screened to work in schools, trained to be effective arts educators, and proven to inspire others as a mentor. U-Doodle Educators predominantly include local professional artists, university students and community leaders passionate about improving students’ lives through art.
What schools have U-Doodle partnered with?
- Miami Central High School
- Carol City Senior High School
- North Miami Senior High School
- Madison Middle School
Contact: Info@U-Doodle.org or call (516) 724-4410 to request information on Community Arts Education Program.